You Saved: $29.88
Always Free Shipping
In Stock Ready to Ship
to ship by
Full Bore's intermediate terrain dirt bike tires are built for anything from a weekend trail ride to competing at a national motocross event. The intermediate tire is perfect for riding in environments where the conditions are unknown. These tires are great for Supercross and Arenacross events. Their tread pattern provides excellent traction while not allowing dirt and mud to cake within the tread as much as a hard terrain tire. The stiff sidewall construction equips these tires with the durability to last and keep rolling down the trail.
- Well-built and rugged sidewall results in longer life.
- Deep tread pattern provides superior traction in various riding conditions.
- Directional tread pattern.
- Rated M for speeds up to 81 mph (130 km/h).
- Sturdy side tread for outstanding durability.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.